W-600 B Top or Face Sharpener
The W-600 B was designed specifically to be the best large saw top and face circular saw sharpener available.
The W-600 B Top or Face delivers exceptional finish and accuracy even at high production rates. The W-600 B has the ability to grind many tooth geometries in a single set up.
The Wright Machine Tool "W-600 B" features massive construction with a weight of over 2,800 lbs. but uses only 22.5 square feet of floor space. The precision 2 horsepower grinding head moves on a robust double track multi-truck linear slide system powered by hydraulic controlled feed, giving high accuracy and productivity. The enclosed grind cabinet improves the work environment by containing noise and coolant.
- 10 G.P.M. Filtered Flood Coolant
- Low Voltage Work Lights
- Precision 2 hp Spindle Motor
- High Pressure Saw Clamp
- Auto Central Lubrication System
- Precision Multi-Bearing Spindles
- External Pitch Adjustment
- Lift Off Grind
- External Plate Thickness Adjustment
- Flats: 1 Pass
- Alternates: 1 Pass
- Triple Chip: 3 Passes
- Standard Voltage: 230 Volt, 3-Phase, 50Hz/60Hz
- Optional Voltage: as Requested
- Shipping Weight: 2,800 Lbs.
- Machine Weight: 2,600 Lbs.
- Machine Size (Without Saw): L 77" x W 42" x H 77”
- Air Requirements: 2 CFM at 80 psi to 100 psi
- Standard Saw Size: 15" to 84"
- Spindle Motor: (1) 2 H.P. 3450 RPM Motor
- Circuit Size: 460 Volts 10a