TW-2 HF Automatic Tip Welder / Induction Annealer
The Wright Machine Tool TW-2 HF Automatic Tip Welder / HF Induction Annealer accurately welds and anneals Stellite® tipped saws. Heavy-duty construction increases accuracy, productivity, and machine life.
An advanced computer “PLC” handles machine control. An integrated weld forging system, and ease of set up, combined to make this machine exceptionally easy to operate and maintain. The Annealing unit is a compact device that is manufactured using solid-state technology; each has an embedded microprocessor that guarantees stable power output as well as optimum operating frequency. The microprocessor also performs monitoring and diagnostic functions to inform the user of device status.
The Talon TW-2 HF tipper, makes use of innovative preformed Stellite® tipping technology, making the tipping process easier and more affordable than ever.
Our unique Weld System turns slag into an advantage by keeping it in the weld zone. This not only strengthens the weld but allows for full annealing of the slag material.
In addition to being the fastest tipping and annealing machine on the market, the TW-2 HF cuts grinding times significantly. The triangular design of the tip has the top and face angles already in place.
With the TW-2 HF's ability to accurately place the tips centered on the saw, side-grinding time is also reduced.
- Power weld forging system.
- High level of performance minimal operating costs.
- Low Stellite® cost using preformed tips.
- Tip alignment system.
- Swing sway clamp.
- Advanced PLC control system.
- User-Friendly operator interface.
- Exclusive self-teach mode.
- HF Anneal Unit has built-in self-diagnosis.
- HF Anneal Unit is capable of constant, repeatable power generation via microprocessor control. Maintains stable and accurate output power even as working conditions change.
- The Talon line’s exclusive 3-year warranty means that all you have to pay for in the first three years are the tips and the electricity needed to run the machine!
- Bands: 4” to 16”
- Circle Saw Size: 6” to 36”
- Power Consumption: 2.5 kW
- Air: 2 CFM @ 80 psi
- Voltage std.: 230V, 1-Phase, 50Hz/60Hz
- Ship Weight: 1,250 lbs.
- Crate Size: 67” x 48” x 64”