TF-1 Top or Face Sharpener
Based on the design of the field-proven TF series machines that have been used for years of 24-hour-a-day service to consistently deliver superior performance.
The TF-1 Top or Face delivers exceptional finish and accuracy even at high production rates. Flat Alternate top saws are ground in one set up.
The TF-1 Top or Face features massive construction with a weight of over 2,000 lbs but uses only 15 square feet of floor space.
The 1 horsepower grinding head moves on a robust double track multi truck linear slide system powered by hydraulic controlled feed, giving high accuracy and productivity.
- Updated Control System With Touch Screen Interface for Easy Set Up.
- Precision Multi Bearing Spindles
- 1 hp Spindle Motor
- Low Voltage Work Light
- Dual Pressure Saw Clamp
- External Pitch Adjustment
- Lift Off Grind
- External Plate Thickness Adjustment
- Filtered Flood Coolant
- Circle Saw Size: 4" to 34"
- Power Consumption: 1.7 kW
- Voltage Standard: 230 V, 3-phase, 50Hz/60Hz
- Voltage Optional: 460 V, 3-phase, 50Hz/60Hz
- Air: 3 CFM @ 80 psi
- Ship Weight: 2,200 lbs.
- Crate Size: 48" x 72" x 82"
- Max. Pitch: 5.75"