P-1C Profile Sharpener
The P-1C is designed to profile grind circular saws with a state-of-the-art computer control system to accurately profile grind, maintain wheel shape, diameter, and wheel RPM. With unmatched performance, you will be able to achieve superior saw quality allowing higher cutting performance. The computerized controller can store many tooth profiles with the ability to set automatic wheel shaping and adjusting. The PP65 Power Panel with 30 function keys and Color TFT display with QVGA resolution simplifies operation and makes programming by the end user a viable option. The Talon can also be linked to the Internet for program downloading of the tooth profiles.
- Ethernet 10/100 and 2 USB Ports for Online Communication and Upgrades.
- Synchronous Servo Motors & Motor Drives = More Torque in a Smaller Package With Smoother Motion.
- I/O: Input and Output Connections Are All Funneled to One Location With Individual Lights Indicating Status.
- On-Screen Diagnostics
- Program Tooth Shapes From CAD Drawing
- Precision Ball Screws
- Precision Linear Motion Slides
- Two Horsepower Spindle Motor
- Quick Change Clamp Jaws
- Automatic Wheel Shaping
- Filtered Full Flood Coolant
- Arc Index to Match Saw Diameter
- High Output Air Operated Coolant Pump
- Circle saw diameter: 8”-28”
- Power Consumption: 1.5 kW
- Voltage standard: 230V, 3-Phase, 50Hz/60Hz
- Air: 2 CFM @ 80 psi
- Ship Weight: 2,100 lbs.
- Crate Size: 73” x 49” x 81”